- Half of the Sky: Integrating the Relational Right Brain in Adolescent Treatment
- Publication date, Jan. 2017, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Thesis ProQuest, 2017
- Adolescent treatment has come to rely on behavioral correctives with an emphasis on autonomy. This emphasis neglects the importance of healing the relational capacity in order to build internalized security. Addressing insecure attachments enables adolescents to transform their internal working model established in their early life experiences, potentially enabling them to move forward confidently in the relational world ahead of them.
- Birdman Or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
- Publication date Dec 1, 2015 Psychological Perspectives,
- Volume 58, Issue 4
- Analysis of the 2015 film through a Jungian conceptual lens.